Monday, February 9, 2015.
Don't put your money where your eyes are, put your money where your heart is: Put your money where the future is going.
I have many friends whose investments liquidated almost immediately after they invested in a thriving business or a thriving investment company simply because they were too gullible and didn't have the time to look deeper or get professional advise.
As a young man, I bought some shares in a stock broking company sometime ago. Even though I didn't know much about shares back then, I made sure I understood what I was doing, and had my broker explained in details the companies I had shares in. The dividend wasn't very high eventually as I had to sell off the shares to get into school. But it payed off pretty well as I was always watching out for those companies I had shares in, to know how they were doing. Off cause, today, people are a lot smarter with investment clubs and companies. Thanks to fate I didn't throw away my money. But, people still fall victims of some of these quick money investment clubs whose future they can't even see.
In the same vein, a lot of investors lose money by investing in the wrong businesses.
With the current global business trend, obviously, Oil is not the only dying business, there are many others. Business owners and Investors must begin to look at the possible future of their current businesses and investments.
Action Exercise: Start looking beyond your industry.
PLConsulting...
BB: 265A987A
@Paulvanplc
www.leadership-plc.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment