Wednesday, March 18th, 2015.
I hope you make some sense out of this.
I layed on our biggest bed with my kids just yesterday evening, but because of the way we layed(haphazardly), the space seem not enough. And this is the same bed that most times while chatting we all sleep off on comfortably till morning.
The way you use up space in life will determine how much you will make out of life and amass. Most times the real problem is not lack of space, but lack of space sense. What is space sense? It is the ability to know what to put in first so that everything can fit in. Life doesn't qualify you for more until you maximise your space per time(I mean where you are now in life) very prudently.
A wise man once said; If you can think enough what you have is enough.
I happened to be at a fast food restaurant a few years back, when the owner brought in some new properties he needed to put in a space upstairs in the same eatery. They struggled for a while but couldn't maximise the space. I watched from a distance and then went closer and gave my suggestion. It worked and the man looked at me and said; 'boy, you're a genius'. I smiled and thought to myself, 'we all are, if we can just think enough'.
If you want to get more out of life, then, use every space you're given wisely. Do that business deal with integrity. Do that transaction with honesty. Don't enrich yourself by taking advantage of people's ignorance. Do everything with the future in mind. Don't park your one car in a space where three cars can park. Park Well!
PLConsulting...
BB: 265A987A
@Paulvanplc
www.leadership-plc.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment