Tuesday, April 7, 2015

2 Minutes Business Article. Title: #CHANGE 2

Tuesday, April 7th, 2015.



Change can be replicated; you can get the same outcome someone else got if you model the same principles.

Some of the few things I have learnt to do I learnt beginning with believing I could do them, after which I moved from believing to desiring to do them, and then, looking for people who already are doing those things to model what got them where they are.

The mention of the word Change put a lot of people over the edge and make them very uncomfortable. You can't dare what you dread!

Too many people are your friends when all is normal and the status-quo is respected; but when you make up your mind to start Changing and creating change for good, you begin to loose friends. But, it's okay really to loose friends if that's the price you have to pay to get to where you must in life.

For those who struggle with Change in any area of business or life, the pattern has not changed. One of the effective things to do is to get people who have created in their lives the change you desire, and model how they did it. In life, it has been proven that if you do what successful people do, you'll get the result they get.

Action Exercise: Do less of talking, and take more practical steps about your desire for change.


Brila Consulting...

BB: 265A987A
www.leadership-brila.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment