Thursday, April 30th, 2015.
A long time ago, I heard the pathetic story of a young girl who never heeded the warnings of her parents and ended up pregnant as a teenager. To punish her, the parents made sure she didn't abort the baby. And when the baby was born, the parents named him 'Corruption', Haaa!. Just a joke! I guess I'm not a good joker! I never heard such story. Besides, who does that!
Corruption is not a pleasant word, yet, it's one of the Words we hear repeatedly, so many times in a day in this part of the world. It has become almost synonymous with the name of a Country.
What Is Babe Corruption?
Babe Corruption is simply my choice term for a new born Corruption.
Corruption happens daily in small business places, in homes, churches, Mosques, and on our roads. We hardly take cognisance of those once, we're particularly perturbed with the giant at the top - when the giants' babies are what prepares many for the Corruption at the top.
ICAN will Ultimately fail in her attempt to collaborate with the incoming administration in curbing Corruption if it has no grass-root strategy inclusive. We will fail at salvaging our businesses from Corruption if we don't kill 'Babe Corruption'.
To Be Continued...!
Brila Consulting...
BB: 265A987A
www.leadership-brila.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment