Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Mind Your Business

2 minutes Business Article

Title: Mind Your Business

When you follow due process, as in the principles that makes for building a viable structure, with time, when your business fully evolves, it will almost run on auto pilot, and it eventually will. The culture will be so ingrained that even new employees will be able to read the handwriting on the world and easily align. Until it's obvious that's already happening, please, mind your business. You don't have to always be physically present, but, be present. You know what I mean!


You

Starting a business that will outlive you requires more than Vision, ambition, capital, branding or partnership etc. It requires you.

Very close to me here, about four people started a creche/school business. I told my girlfriend who happens to be my wife, that in just a few months the one who will still be in business is the one who understands how it works and is always there. I told her people don't play with their children. I was one of the first to change my baby's school to the obviously better one, though, with less than excellent facility. Same fees, same services, but different approach. Now, almost everyone is taking their children to the school I took my baby over a year ago.

Lesson:
In a more general sense, as I need to be careful now; until you find people who have seen, are still seeing, and have committed themselves to see to it's realisation what you have seen about the future, don't be far from your business.


PLConsulting...

BB: 265A987A
@Paulvanplc
www.leadership-plc.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment