Tuesday, September 30, 2014

How Hungry Are You?

2 Minutes Business Article

Title: How Hungry Are You?

The next edition of The Platform Nigeria, holds October 1st,2014 at The Covenant Place, Iganmu,(Beside National Theatre), Lagos. 9am.

The Theme is: National Development through Business, (the Rule of Law and Building Right Institutions.)

Lately, I have written so much about entrepreneurship, and the imperative need to live your life doing something your heart absolutely agrees with.

The simplest way to do that is to follow your hunger for meaning in life. Don't live your potential massive life at the mercy of a pay cheque.

One thing that stands 'The platform' out of too many National Development Conferences is that Pastor Poju Oyemade has a rare insight in choosing the Speakers. Always, the speakers are people with exceptional results in their respective fields, and are great personalities who understand business trends and can predict the possible future of business.

Who else should you listen to? The truth is we would always have people like that among us. The smartest future business people don't just wait for platforms like 'The Platform' to listen to them, we listen to them Often, and more than listening, we watch them!

I woke up one great morning, though, I didn't do all I usually do that makes my day great, but it was a great morning because that's how I have learnt to see life.

While on my way to work, I kept hearing the voice of 'Les Brown' in my head saying 'You've got to be hungry.' I honestly realised I had not been hungry enough to make a difference in life. I've got so much in me crying for expression, but had allowed money and other factors limited my Ideas and dreams, and left them on paper.

The more I heard Les Brown telling me 'you've got to be hungry', and saw the picture of the Video In my mind of how passionately he said it, the more real it appeared to me that I hadn't done enough to put wheels on the vehicle of my Ideas, and give wings to my dreams.

How hungry are you? Whether you are working somewhere or not, you have no excuse, your business is one of the businesses that will build the economy of this country and the world, start somehow!




PLConsulting...

BB: 265A987A
@Paulvanplc
www.leadership-plc.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment