Friday, November 28, 2014

Integrity? I Don't Think So!

2 Minutes Business Article

Title: Integrity? I Don't Think So!

“Trust is one of the greatest trophy a person can ever earn.” ~ Paulvan

Isn't it interesting that too many people are looking for who they can trust when they themselves can't be trusted!

When you can be trusted, the distance between you and your throne is very short.

I grew up as a little boy knowing not many tailors can be trusted as I collected some of my christmas clothes in March of the following year, long after new year's celebration.
I also got to discover recently through experience that when a plumber says he got something for N500, he actually got it for N50.

Too many business people undermine the fact that Integrity is the bedrock for continuous patronage, long term business relationship and referrals.

If you recommend your own blood brother who lacks Integrity to other people for business, It might stop your own opportunity when your time comes even if you have Integrity. You must be extra careful who you recommend to people.


Why Is Integrity So Hard To Practice?

1. Fear: A lot of people are afraid they might not get many opportunities as they are not sure what the next moment holds.

2. Greed: this has turned many business people to opportunists'. They enlarge their coast by emptying other people's own.

3. Fewer Role Models: It can be difficult for any employee(business owner) to have Integrity when his employer lacks it.

Action Step: Make the sacrifice now. Integrity is a sacrifice, lack of it will make one a sacrificial lamb in business.


PLConsulting...

BB: 265A987A
@Paulvanplc
www.leadership-plc.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment