2 Minutes Business Article
Title: The Law Of Believe
'Be' 'Live'. 'Be, and then, Live!'. I'm coining out two words from the
Word 'Believe'.
As far as life is concerned, you become what you believe. But, the difference is; what you believe and then become, will determine whether you truly live or merely exist.
What you believe is so powerful that if you work towards it, you'll reach a tipping point in your life where you go on Auto-pilot and things are just happening on their own accord with less effort on your part.
According to Brian Tracy;
The Law of Believe states that; whatever you truly believe, with feelings, becomes your reality.
So, in actual fact, you are right about what you believe about yourself, whether good or bad!
Since this is true by principle, why not choose to believe the best you can about yourself?
A person might have the best entrepreneural or business skills, but, with self limiting believes, one will most assuredly be limited in life and business.
I talk to young entrepreneurs frequently, and, I'm so amazed at what I hear them say; a lot of people believe they can't make it in business in Nigeria because of the economy.
“Nigeria cannot limit a Nigerian, only the mind of the Nigerian can.” ~ Paulvan
Action Step: Change every unhealthy believe you have about yourself and Nigeria.
PLConsulting...
BB: 265A987A
@Paulvanplc
www.leadership-plc.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment