2 Minutes Business Article
Title: kEepAtiT
That's no error! The title's font is deliberate. Although, my computer won't let me be! Okay, you got the Idea already! Let's just say, you got me on this one! Next time, I'll try harder! So, you won! I know you're still reading, maybe not to get the Idea, because you already did; but to get the total Idea.
This is going to be very brief as I'm on the run. I can hear you saying 'what do you mean? You've always been brief!' Yes, you are right. but with resounding lessons you'll agree!
The meaning of the title is simply clear, but the font is intended to engage your attention more keenly. And that's the Idea! To get your attention. Attention is the other word for focus.
The message of focus is what we would hear consistently as long as we live. And we need it. I heard once from a wise man that, only the dead can be truly consistent forever; human beings have enough distractions already.
You can't build anything massive with a divided focus. You are one person, and are limited at the number of things you can do.
'Keep At It'. Know your one area of strength and keep your focus there.
One of the best ways to do this is to focus on focus: keep you focus on the things you do every moment and guide your moments - they determine the speed of your movement; The things we do everyday in every moment are what determines the bigger outcomes.
Determine by yourself what you Keep your attention on per time, don't let anyone do, because people would always try. If you want real results, that's the rule.
Action Step: Focus on focus
PLConsulting...
BB: 265A987A
@Paulvanplc
www.leadership-plc.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment