Friday, December 26, 2014

Think Big, Plan Big, Start Small

2 Minutes Business Article

Title: Think Big, Plan Big, Start Small


The kind of mind you develop plays a major role in determining how far you go both in life and business. The lack of money, absence of parents, wrong location, economic retardation, lack of helpers or lack of education cannot stop anyone, only the wrong mind-set can. I have seen very educated and very intelligent business owners who are not doing as well as some of my uneducated friends at Alaba International market, Lagos; And the only difference is their mind-sets. The young man at Alaba believes nothing is impossible, while the educated entrepreneur is limited by his own educated mind. (soon, I’ll write on the advantage of Ignorance) as I have seen many uneducated but successful business owners, and have also seen so many educated but unsuccessful business people.


Think Big

You put a limit on your own ability when you think small. You are unstoppable, think like it. You can do anything, think like it. Your mind is your greatest asset, but can also become your biggest limitation if you let it.


Plan Big

I have a friend who all his life have been talking big, dresses big and goes to big places. Sometimes you are tempted to ask, what’s wrong with him? Today, he talks bigger things as he is already doing big things. Each time I’m with him, he’s just in a haste to tell or show me his big plans. Don’t just talk big, plan big.


Start Small

People who talk and plan big most times don’t have the immediate resources to execute their projects. They simply start with what they have. For many people, beginning small is the most difficult thing in the world to do, but, I have found out that only people who learn to begin small develop capacity to sustain big things. Don't give any man anything big to do for you if he hasn't successfully done small things before.


Action Step: Start moving with people who do big things.



PLConsulting…

BB:265A987A
@Paulvanplc
www.leadership-plc.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment