Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Silent Truth

2 Minutes Business Article

TItle: The Silent Truth

Just yesterday, I was in a studio to have someone do a voice over for me. I didn’t like it, so I told my friend, ‘do you know people don’t have to see you, but can feel and tell your mood just by hearing you?’ In other words, it is your intention that will determine the attention people will give to you or your product and not your eloquence or big vocabularies. A business can do all the adverts in the world and simply advertise itself to its failure if its intentions are not genuine.

The Business Dictionary defines a product as a good Idea, method; Information, Object, or service created as a result of a process and serves a need or satisfies a want. It has a combination of tangible and intangible attributes (function, features, Uses, benefits) that a seller offers a buyer for purchase.

Most times, products are not new, they are simply improved upon. A product simply does what the manufacturer has designed it to, whether new or improved. Rebranding is a manufacturers attempt to increase the level of satisfaction a product can give. I’ve found out that rebranding is a risk as I personal don’t get to like some products after they are rebranded/repackaged. The mistake some manufacturers or entrepreneurs make is rebrand and trade off quality for profit. Unknown to most of them, consumers can feel the notion behind your products. Sometimes, not immediately, but after a few encounters. Once a consumer can decode the notion behind your product, it will determine patronage as well as your profit or loss. That is the silent truth.

Action Step: Redefine your business notions.


PLConsulting…

BB:265A987A
@Paulvanplc
www.leadership-plc.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment